Experiential learning, awareness and building relationships is foundational to building healthy cultures and outcomes.
Often strategic and operational plans are well thought out yet; it is often the underlying cultural, social, emotional and spiritual stuff that can undo the best laid plans and implementation.
When an inner situation is not made conscious, it appears outside as fate.
– Carl Jung
Soul Journeys draws from decades of experience in the for-profit, not-for profit and government sectors. Broad experience in planning and implementation on many levels in a variety of organizations and a tenacity to uncover that which persists below the surface and guides an organization’s journey is the ideal combination to support you as you navigate everchanging waters.
It is often difficult to recognize persisting problems as they become “just the ways things are around here.” Bringing things “into the light” is difficult and yet a productive step any organization can take.
Some of our best opportunities are hidden within or beneath underlying challenges that we can’t or won’t see.
What you can expect from Soul Journeys:
- Direct communication including deep listening and probing questions.
- Support as you and your teams bravely navigate known and unknown waters.
- Usable empowering solutions – often discovered within the organization minimizing the need for outsiders to “fix stuff.”
- Outcome – Growth in healthy communications and relationships.
- Outcome – Improved decision making and shorter meetings.
- Outcome – Ability for organizational leaders and staff to look for and address future underlying opportunities, challenges, and issues.
Our team is ready to support you as you navigate the opportunities and threats which surround you and your teams.
If you recognize the need for your organization to shift, grow, solve a significant problem or change, our team is ready to accompany you. Our approach includes.
1. Leadership alignment
We look forward to having a discussion with you about a potential journey together.